Terms of Service
1. Condition of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License For Free Materials
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ESL Debate’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify more than 50% of the materials or remove ESL Debates logo or copyright;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, reselling etc.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ESL Debate’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Instead, we encourage you to:
- make photocopies for the classroom.
- use the print-friendly plugin to edit some of the text, but no more than 50%.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ESL Debate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use License For Premium Materials
- Permission is granted (upon purchase) to download three copies of each product using ESL Debates only. There is a window of 180 days to complete these downloads. If there is an error or further assistance is required you need to contact themoderator AT esldebates DOT com
- As an individual teacher or personal tutor, you may use the materials in class for as long as you wish. You may may make unlimited copies for your class for commerical or free usage.
- You may not resell or charge to use for these materials.
- You may not edit these materials.
- You may not adapt, in part, the materials, nor may you remove any copyright notices.
- You may not remove the logo or any branding relating to ESL Debates.
- If you are purchasing this material for a school or organisation, you must contact ESL Debates for a School License which allows every member to be covered by our license.
- The materials on Boredombusted’s web site are provided “as is”. ESL Debate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ESL Debate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ESL Debate or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Boredombusted’s Internet site, even if ESL Debate or an ESL Debate authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Boredombusted’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ESL Debate does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ESL Debate may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ESL Debate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ESL Debate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ESL Debate of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ESL Debate website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you require further details, please refer to the pages below: